About Streets Alive Mission
To Bring Hope to the Hopeless
Streets Alive Mission exists to provide for the physical, emotion, social and spiritual needs of the poor to empower them to change their lives through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our Core Values
Streets Alive Mission flourishes through our passion for God and good works towards people in need. By conducting our lives in accord with the values of compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship and excellence we promote and demonstrate that Streets Alive Mission is and organization of good character.
Our Goals and Objectives
For those people lacking hope and in need Streets Alive Mission will:
- Go out into the community and meet their basic physical requirements.
- Establish meaning relationships with them.
- Develop mutual understanding of their issues.
- Mentor, teach and train them.
- Empower them to achieve productive hope filled lives.
For the community in which we serve Streets Alive Mission will:
- Foster and promote community support and involvement in the organization.
- Work with and promote unity among agencies involved in supplying services to those lacking hope and in need.
- Raise Awareness and advocate on behalf of those lacking hope and in need.
- Provide volunteer opportunities to individuals who desire to a more active role in assisting the community in looking after the at risk population.