Streets Alive Mission is seeking to hire a new team member for the Segue Women’s Recovery Home:
- ONE permanent weekly staff Live-In position, Tuesday to Friday.
Successful applicants will be working under the Founder and Director of the Genesis Women’s Program. This position is responsible on a shift by shift basis to provide supervision, safety, support and accountability of the residents of Segue Recovery Home.
Applicants will need to:
- have a clear desire to serve women in life recovery, be friendly, flexible, enthusiastic, and passionate about the Christian ministry of Streets Alive Mission.
- have the ability to plan, organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, be detail oriented, able to work with little supervision.
- be able to communicate clearly and courteously, verbally and in writing, with organizational and interpersonal skills.
- have a valid drivers license, (we supply the car).
- have training in or an understanding of addictive behaviours and/or willing to take training in this field (provided by Streets Alive through MRU).
- be an example of a person under spiritual leadership for residents.
Successful applicant for this Permanent position will be needed for duties during the week, specifically Tuesday to Friday (noon), and will reside at the Segue Women’s Recovery Home during those times.
RESUME REQUIRED: If interested please respond with a resume to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please direct those to Meagan, as well, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Streets Alive Mission: Bringing Hope to the Hopeless, for more than 28 years!