UPDATE January 30, 2018
Streets Alive Mission is seeking ONE full-time female staff member for the Segue Women’s Recovery Home.
Successful applicant will be working under the Founder and Director of the Genesis Women’s Program. This position is responsible on a shift by shift basis to provide supervision, safety, support and accountability of the residents of Segue Recovery Home.
Applicants will need to:
- have a clear desire to serve women in life recovery, be friendly, flexible, enthusiastic, and passionate about the Christian ministry of Streets Alive Mission.
- have the ability to plan, organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, be detail oriented, able to work with little supervision.
- be able to communicate clearly and courteously, verbally and in writing with organizational and interpersonal skills.
- have a valid drivers license, (we supply the car).
- have training in or an understanding of addictive behaviours and/or willing to take training in this field (provided by Streets Alive through MRU).
- be an example of a person under spiritual leadership for residents.
Applicants will be expected to work a 4 day on – 4 day off cycle and reside at the Segue Women’s Recovery Home during the on cycle.
Starting salary is $31,200 per annum.
If interested please respond with a resume to email@example.com.