Streets Alive Family Support Association
Title: RESIDENT HOUSING CAREGIVER (relief)
Supervisor: MANAGER, GENESIS WOMEN’S PROGRAM
Working under the Manager, Genesis Women’s Program, this position is responsible on a shift-by-shift basis to provide supervision, safety and accountability of the residents of Segue Women’s Home.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a clear desire to serve women in life recovery, be friendly, flexible, enthusiastic, and passionate about the Christian ministry of Streets Alive Mission.
- Ability to plan, organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and courteously, verbally and in writing with organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must enjoy meeting new people and building relationships.
- Be detail oriented and able to work with little supervision.
Duties, Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Promote good relationships between staff and residents of Segue Home, as well as neighbors and the community.
- Have a working knowledge of each resident’s personal goal plan, assist in maintenance of the records around the personal goal plan.
- Be prepared to complete an intake interview from a perspective resident.
- Act as a mediator in disputes between residents, residents and staff or residents and neighbors
- Ensure that assigned house duties are being completed by residents.
- Perform routine bed checks, random room checks & drug tests, and monitor curfews.
- Ensure cameras and door lock systems are in good working order and the building is secure at all times.
- To arrive on time for shift change over, and to remain in the facility during the time of your shift.
- Be available for Monday-overnight shifts on a regular basis.
Hours and Benefits:
- Hours: 8 hour shifts
- Leave, Holidays, and benefits as described in the Employee Handbook.
For more information contact Pieter van Ewijk, Director of Administration and Finance, at 403-942-5645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org