Wing Ding Wing Challenge
It’s BACK! Join us for a fun, family-friendly community event at Nicholas Sheran Picnic Shelter on Saturday, June 24, from noon to 5 pm.
Come check out the bouncy castle, pie in your face, cotton candy, loonie carnival, dunk tank, face painting and so much more.
ALso, join us for our 2nd Annual WING DING WING EATING CHALLENGE sponsored by Save On Foods.
How many wings can YOU eat in 60 seconds? Challenge yourself and raise funds for a great cause at our 2nd annual Save-On Foods Wing Ding Wing Challenge. Download the registration form or register online for the wing eating contest and have a wing ding of a time!
Contestants for the Save-On Foods Wing Ding Wing Eating Challenge need to be signed in by 1:30 pm
Online Registration Form
Wing Ding Wing CHALLENGE
CAREFULLY read these official contest rules including the
eligibility requirements and the waiver of liability provisions.
Complete and sign this document below. All entry forms become the property of Streets Alive Mission.
- All Contestants must check-in at the Nicholas Sheran Picnic Shelter 30 minutes prior to the start of the Challenge, by 1:30 pm on Saturday June 24. Once checked in contestants are not allowed to leave the contest area for any reason until the challenge is deemed over by judges.
- Challenge is to eat as many chicken wings as possible within the allotted time of 90 seconds. Winners will be decided by Wing Ding Wing Challenge judges.
- You agree that any photos taken during the challenge can be used on Streets Alive Mission’s social media pages (win or lose)
- Contestants must have a clean appearance and be completely SOBER for the event.
- Contestants may only eat using their hands, NO utensils allowed.
- Chicken meat must be eaten directly from the bones. Stripping the bones of meat first and eating the meat at one time will not be allowed.
- Contestants must wait for the starting signal to begin eating and may not touch any chicken wings prior to that signal.
- Contestants must stop eating and must promptly place their hands down on the table at the horn signalling the end of the challenge.
- A contestant will be allowed 10 seconds to swallow any food in their mouth.
- Any contestant who regurgitates, will be disqualified.
- Judges will be on hand to assure adherence to contest rules and to disqualify a contestant who fails to adhere to the rules.
Grounds for disqualification include:
- False or incomplete entry form or liability waiver
- Any health risks that could jeopardize the contestant’s health or well-being
- Breaking any of the above rules
- Failure to raise pledges for event.